The Camden Partnership (TCP) is a 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization that promotes community support for Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay (NSBKB) and its military missions, and also supports contractors based in Camden County, Georgia. TCP is funded by contributions from public and private sector partners who are committed to the continued viability and growth of NSBKB as a key contributor to our nation’s strategic defense posture, as well as a driver of quality growth and economic development in Camden County and the surrounding area.
We firmly believe that our commitment to enhancing the military value of NSBKB and improving the quality of life for the people who live and work here will open the door to new missions and continued growth in the Southeast U.S. region.
- Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay’s ability to conduct a variety of missions free of any operational restrictions (e.g., encroachment, environment, etc.).
- The community’s strong support of current and for future missions.
- The community’s ability to provide a trained, skilled and highly qualified workforce.
Working with federal, state and local officials, our grassroots efforts work toward:
- Increasing the military missions at Kings Bay and in Camden County
- Increasing the footprint of military contractors in Camden County
- Soliciting new industry that support the military/industrial base to relocate to Camden County
- Supporting the submarine industrial base
- Lobbying for current and future funding for local and national issues of the Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard
- Serving as a liaison to numerous local, state and national committees to ensure success of our efforts
- Ensuring that we share the good news about Camden County with as many of our senior officials as possible
- Providing opportunities for our local and regional communities to learn more about our military through our regularly scheduled Kings Bay – Camden Community Forums and Tours
- Enhancing regional opportunities that surround Camden County
To learn more about The Camden Partnership, please check out the links below: